Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Beautiful Day for a Botanical Garden

We took the girls to a beautiful botanical garden to see the flowers, and, more importantly, the butterfly exhibit.  They were mesmerized by the gossamer winged creatures, as were we.



Daddy and his girls walking through the moongate. 







My favorite photo of Poppi.

The girls were quite enthralled with their new inanimate "friends"


Notice Zoë's BeePack...I vowed never to do the harness thing, but it worked fabulously and they didn't mind it a bit; the backpack has a clip on the bottom where you click the tether; it gives me peace of mind and I can take them out of the stroller now when I am in the park by myself :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of them sitting with their two "bench" friends! So cute! Nothing wrong with the tether/leash either! Keep them safe!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete