Wednesday, January 16, 2013

See Poppi "Read"...






I was in the other room yesterday, and when I walked back into the play area, this is how I found Poppi--"reading" Dick and Jane ; she and Zoë both adore "Dick and Jane" books, as did I when I was young; albeit, they are much younger than I was when I fell in love with them.  They sit happily with me on the bean bag chair while I read the books cover to cover, over and over.  I really must go out and get some others as the two we have have been read so many times I can recite them in my sleep.  I am blessed to have two little girls who have a love for the written word.  So grateful.


Zoë "reading" Good Night Moon in China.

3 comments:

  1. It just doesn't seem possible that they have grown this much...little weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not one bit surprised that they love the written word. Their Mama is quite the wordsmith herself:)

    ReplyDelete