Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Poppi Counts to Ten - 4/8/2013


Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com


The other day on our way to dance class (three days after their 2nd birthday) Poppi was looking for yellow buses and I said how many do you see, thinking she would say one, two, and then stop.  But, much to my surprise, she kept going--all the way up to ten!  I was so excited for her; she is so proud of herself when she accomplishes new things!  So, naturally, I had to capture her doing it on film and she did it perfectly again.  I can only take credit for the repetition of numbers as we walk up the stairs...the rest was all her!

2 comments:

  1. and proud she should be, that's a huge accomplishment Poppi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! You can tell she knows she did well!:)

    ReplyDelete