Monday, May 20, 2013

Fashion Shoot - Beach Babes

We will be packin' up our girls very soon for our first beach vacation!  We have not slept away from home since we became a family of four and returned home from China.  We are giddy with anticipation; Zoë is so excited she insisted on taking a nap in her bathing suit, and I quote "nap, leave bathing suit on."  She was too cute to argue with, and besides, I once slept with a new pair of sneakers, so who am I to judge/say no.





Always time for tea...





Athletic socks optional, but you may be missing a new fashion trend... :)



Zoë striking a pose (sad it's blurry :(

This is Poppi snapping back her train track because Mommy couldn't figure it out!  The look says it all!  She stood up and gave herself a round of applause...I was so proud of her for figuring it out!


Dahling...




1 comment:

  1. It boggles my mind that you became a family of 4 in one swoop. You are a warrior mummy and you do it with such grace. I was bewildered doing it one at a time.

    All the cuteness is going to wreak havoc at the beach.

    You stirred a little memory, my brother used to snuggle his ticket on his teddy bear similar to Zoe with her lovey and when he was little he asked Father Christmas for a new "tit-tit for his teddy. My mum sewed one on it and out of all of his new toys the only thing he cared about was his tit-tit.

    ReplyDelete