Friday, September 6, 2013

I get allergic smelling hay...


 I took the girls to a 100-acre estate today.  The grounds were breathtaking with their magnificent gardens, arboretum, a 12,000 square foot mansion from the Gilded Age, a children's farm and a nature center complete with a waterfall and 30-gallon aquariums.  The weather was spectacular and the girls were beside themselves to have the freedom to run as far as the eye cold see.




This sums up the day...we loved every minute of it.


Looove Poppi's face!




 This is what a day of fresh air and running in the grass does to one's hair.


Happy and tired, enjoying her favorite snack...raisin bread with extra raisins added by mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like an incredible place!! I love visiting places like that and especially with gorgeous weather.
    Can't believe how much the girls have changes, and your header is adorable!! I haven't been by here in soooo long, but think of you often. I hardly look at blogs much anymore, I miss checking in with some of my favorites, it's just so hard to find the time.
    ps Regarding Instagram, do you have an account already? You can find me under "loricarolina" if so!

    ReplyDelete