Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving...



Our first taste of pumpkin pie; and we loved it tremendously.  Zoë is my sweets girl; she savors her M&M's when Daddy gives them to her and she loves a good lollipop every now and then, so it was no surprise to us that she loved the pie and the whipped cream was an added bonus.  Poppi, on the other hand, is not as interested in sweets; she can take them or leave them.  She tried it then went on her merry way.

We used the turkeys they made at our place settings.  We had a very quiet day and it was nice to have Daddy home because Zoë loves "being with my family."

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how bog your girls have gotten! I had not stopped by in far too long and so I have spent some time catching up. Zoe and Poppi are simply beautiful and they seem so sweet. i love how you describe them:) Happy Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete