Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Amen - 12/07/2012



Last Monday, December 3, Poppi was playing her radio, onto which Daddy had just downloaded some new songs.  She was listening to a new version of "If You're Happy and You Know It...say "Amen."  And much to my surprise she actually said "Amen."  I had no idea she could pronounce it, and it was clear as a bell.  No, I did not have my camera at the ready; isn't that how it always goes.  Then, another surprise, Zoë began to say it, but with the zealousness of Jimmy Swaggert!   It was hilarious.

I recreated the scene, but it's my voice you hear singing, so I apologize in advance.

But, that is not the best part, that came later in the evening when Dan was "discussing" with the girls how Mommy had to do a better job of using "time ins" (this was because the girls were in the tub splashing and were oblivious to my pleas to abandon their mission of getting all of the water onto the floor).  And just as he said this, Poppi yelled "AMEN."



Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com

2 comments:

  1. Ha! They are to stinkin cute! Congratulations on your beautiful family. I am so glad you have found your girls :)

    ~Sherry (Kobi's mama)

    ReplyDelete