Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wheelbarrows and Rakes 8/25/13


Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com



Since Fall is right around the corner (eeeek, I can't believe Summer is almost gone :(), I bought the girls some very cheap inexpensive rakes, shovels and hoes.  And what yard preening apparatuses would not be complete without wheelbarrows.  Yep, that's me, go big or go home.

The girls loved them.

I cannot take credit for this brainstorm, ZoĆ« has been "baking leaves" with her golf clubs for weeks.  I thought I'd better show her what the proper tool was for raking lest she take a rake to the golf course ;)

1 comment:

  1. Really, you don't want those lovely leaves inside? Hmm, how about some caterpillars or some other garden treasures?

    Suddenly those babies are looking rather big. It's perplexing how you blink and they are little girls.

    ReplyDelete