Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hitting our stride - Visa Pictures Day Seven and Eight

Well I'm not sure how our girlies feel but Dan and I think we are getting the hang of this parenting gig

We had two more successful deployments; the first was on Wednesday to what looked like the eqivalent of our DMV, the only difference being the ones crying about the long wait were babies. The second was a bit longer trip to Shamian Island for medical checks.

The girls got the first part of their tickets to ride on Wednesday in the form of passport photos and in true rock star fashion they took it all in stride and would have happily stayed for a longer photo shoot but the crowd was getting unruly and they were wisked away to avoid further mayhem.

Upon arrival to the command center all went in comunicado in favor of much need naptime.

Thursday brought a trip to Shamian Island for another photo shoot and the dreaded walk through the giant petrie Dish that is the Clinic. In true germaphobe fashion I tried to hold my breath while walking through to the back of the building but alas resigned myself to my catching cold over Dan having to catch me if I passed out from lack of oxygen.

Once again the girls were the envy of all. Poppi was nonplussed while the usually docile Zoe had only minor irritation with having to drop trou in front of a man other than her Daddy.

Friday promises much rest and relaxation.

1 comment: