Monday, January 9, 2012

They are beautiful

I know what you have all been waiting for, but i am having trouble getting photos to blogger. I will continue to work on finding a way to do it.

We received the girls at around 2:30. There were about twenty other families in the room with us. We were called first from our group The girls were too exhausted to cry because they had just been driven 3 and a half hours to the office building where we met them and this was most likely their first trip away from the only home they have ever known. i was immediately struck by how tiny Zoe was. The rest of the day was spent getting know them and fretting over how to prepare their bottles. They went to bed very easily and the rest of the night was spent lurking near their cribs to make sure they were ok.

i will elaborate more on the days events but wanted everyone to know we are doing ok and are amazed how long one can go on such a large sleep deficit.


P.S. I have dated this post on the day it happened so that i could document everything on the day it happened.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see you with your BABIES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am over the moon happy for you! Congratulations! I can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Your extra long wait is officially over! I realized I never asked you their names ahhh. Zoe is one of my very favorites. You are sleeping right now but I hope you know how much we are all thinking of you guys. Also, the lobby will rent you strollers if you need today before you get to Carrefour. The bottle making was interesting no? Exploding formula everywhere! I hope they eat a little something for you at breakfast -Cici didn't- but if they don't just know, Cici eats EVERYTHING now!
    xo
    S

    ReplyDelete